Clevelander Mike Lukas, known as "Kreme Fillin" is a tall, rangy fellah who cuts a striking figure onstage. This 20 year veteran of standup comedy lets nothing slip past his shaved dome. Mike is a keen observer of life and a relentless ball-buster from right here in Cleveland. Mike grew up listening to Steve Martin and George Carlin albums. Mike has survived two decades in the hilarious world of stand-up. Losing his hair along the way doesn't mean he lost his edge. Mike has entertained audiences all over the world and has gigged his way into the hearts of his loyal comedy fans. Come see Mike Lukas perform and celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with a laugh!
- * “Tonight Show with Jay Leno”
- * "The Late Show with Conan O'Brien”
- * Second City
- * Comedy Central's “Premium Blend”
- * A&E's "The Straight Dope"
- * Comedy Central's "Standup Standup!”